Romans 3:22 By Unknown August 28, 2015 GOD makes people right with himself through their faith in JESUS CHRIST. This is true for all who believe in CHRIST, because all people are the same. Romans 3:22 Have a Blessed Day :) Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Bible Verses Words New Testament Romans Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Judges 16:26 By JM April 26, 2014 Samson said to the servant who held his hand, "Put me where I can feel the pillars that support the temple, so that I may lean against them." Judges 16:26 Have a BLESSED Day:) Read more
Genesis 4:7 By JM May 22, 2014 Sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it. Genesis 4:7 Have a BLESSED Day:) Read more
Psalm 7:1 KJV By Unknown April 14, 2015 Psalm 7:1 KJV O LORD my GOD, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment